Stella's First Halloween

Monday, November 1, 2010

Stella's First Halloween


I know, I promised to post something yesterday but yesterday was a long day and Momma was tired.  So you are getting Stella's 1st Halloween a day late.  Please excuse my tardiness (and laziness).
We started the morning off in our Halloween PJ's.
There is just something about two piece PJs that breaks my heart.  Makes me think she is such a big girl.  Only big kids wear two piece pjs right?!  I still love seeing her in her footie pjs. 
Be still my heart and stop growing baby!!
Then we decided to be an even bigger girl and stand up.  Not all by ourselves, but holding on to our toy box/ottoman. 
She looks like she is holding on for dear life in this last one.  lol.
She has started reaching in the box and grabbing her toys out.  It's funny.
And last but not least the Halloween costume!
'Stella the Cat'
The cutest little cat I have ever seen. 
Aunt Lacie came over to draw on her whisker with eye liner.  Stella did so good.  She turned her cheek and let Aunt Lacie draw, then turned the other cheek.  It was so cute!!  We have a make-up diva on our hands I think.
Our trick-or-treating involved going to see Grandma and Grandpa Walter and Great Grandma Kloth in Sparta.  Stella got tons of goodies there.  Then we stopped by my Mom's house to see her and Mike, then we headed back home where Grandpa Steibel came over and so did Uncle Buck and Aunt Kacie.  They brought some awesome goodies too!!  Then Stella and I sat at the front door and passed out candy.  She loved it!!
All in all I think Stella's 1st Halloween was a huge success!  Can't wait until next year and we can go from door to door.  : )